Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Egypt

This week Lee and I have been out of town at St. Simons Island at a church leadership meeting.  So my blog will be brief.  Phillip Pinyan will preach this coming Sunday and I will have the honor of hearing him speak for the first time at Abbeville Methodist.  His message will be about leaving bondage, so I just had one thought to share with you.

Over the past year or so we have been moving away from our previous denominational connection, and I wanted to remind you of one danger that occurs when you make a big change.  That danger is failing to leave the "Egypt" you say you left.  Moses had an easier time of getting the people out of Egypt than he did getting the Egypt out of the people.  Let's be aware of this danger as we worship passionately, love extravagantly and witness boldly!  Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment