Monday, November 23, 2015

Thanks!!!

OK ... this effort is a little rabbit trail from my usual blogs, but I wanted to make sure I thanked you for your generosity on this week when we give thanks to God for His provision.  Did you  know that when God gives and provides for his people, God often uses something very special as the delivery mechanism?  That very special thing is God's people planted in this fertile soil to grow and become blessings.

Most of you know that my guitar was stolen earlier this year and I have been using a loaner instrument from Bob and Melba Lisenby as my "go to" guitar for several months.  I am very appreciative of Bob and Melba for their sharing of their abundance so that I could offer my part of the music ministry at Abbeville UMC.  Two weeks ago Lee and I were able to go and find a new guitar that replaced the old one and all of you have given either prayer or resources so that this purchase could be made.  I am writing today to say thank you for being amazing and generous people,  I will be playing the new guitar in church on Sunday mornings, in the nursing home, on Wednesday night and at other times when God grants the chance to minister through music.  This gift is such a blessing to me and the best part is the relationship I share with you (the givers) and with others who are part of the music ministry at Abbeville UMC.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!  May you have a joyful and God-filled Thanksgiving.  Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment